Ki-Mama is one of four feral pregnant females my elderly neighbor had camped out in her yard last summer. She has come a long way in her interaction with humans. She is shy when approached but is very touchable and likes to be petted. She is completely subservient to other cats. I believe with work, she would be inclined to be a lap cat.
- 2 year old spayed domestic long haired female
- muted orange tabby or creamsicle
- FIV and FELEUK negative
- shy but can be very affectionate
- great with other cats, untested with kids or dogs
- no behavioral or medical concerns
Leave a Reply